Get Social and join the BB online community: @BritishBaker | #BakeryAwards
The Baking Industry Awards offers the perfect opportunity for you to gain industry-wide recognition for your business and your employees. Bakery professionals from across the UK enter year on year in the hope of winning one of the industry's most prestigious accolades.
Produced by British Baker and organised by William Reed Business Media, the Baking Industry Awards is the headline annual event in the UK bakery calendar and provides a magnificent stage for acknowledging the skills and achievements of bakers and related trades. Enter now and you could turn out to be one of the proud winners, enjoying the many benefits that entails.
There are 9 categories to enter, covering a broad range of topics. And, with this year's BIA theme of the Moulin Rouge, each one offers you and your business the chance to get your industry peers and customers shouting ooh la la!
Why should you enter?
- Enhance your company profile
- Showcase your achievements
- Promote your success through the use of the awards logo and generate positive PR
- Boost Morale
- Benefit from coverage in an industry recognised magazine - British Baker, on Bakeryinfo.co.uk and on Bakeryawards.co.uk
- Free tickets: all finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to the prestigious awards ceremony held at the Hilton Park Lane, London
To see highlights of last year, take a look at the video below:
+44 (0)1293 610 439 Email: Jane.Rollinson@wrbm.com